New Member Special
New Local Member Special
If you’re brand new to Being Yoga enjoy:
14 DAYS of UNLIMITED YOGA for $30
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Arrive 15 minutes early to register and advise the teacher of any chronic physical problems, recent surgeries, injuries or pregnancy
- Women wear work-out wear
- Men wear shorts or loose clothing (sweats are not recommended)
- Bring a towel and bottled water
- Work out with an empty stomach
- If you’ve only taken class once… you haven’t practiced yoga.
Jump on a new healthy routine with a pass good for 14 consecutive days of yoga for just $30!
- This is an introductory special offer for students new to Being Yoga only.
- No reservation required when attending any of our 52 regularly scheduled classes.
- Every class is designed for all levels, including beginners.
- It is essential to drink plenty of water though out the day to ensure proper hydration before beginning class.
- We encourage you to take a look at the Being Yoga Student Pledge, which provides guidance on approaching your yoga practice as well as important class etiquette tips and information.
- All members will be asked to sign a waiver form. (If you buy online, the waiver will be part of the process, no need to print!)
- No perfume, cell phones or keys in the yoga room.
- Always sign in before the class begins.
- We recommend that you come as often as possible during your 30-day challenge to get yoga under your skin, but we do not require that you come everyday.
- Your practice begins when you walk in the door.
- Please allow ample time to: Remove your shoes, turn off your cell phone, throw out gum & sign in for class.
- We encourage you to own your own mat. Please bring your own towel. If you forget, towels are available at the front desk for $1.
- Slow down. BREATHE. Breathe slowly through your nose not through your mouth. This calms the mind and body whenever you’re in a tense position, whether in or outside the studio. Remember, this is as much a meditation class as it is physical activity.
- If you are late, please enter quietly and mindfully in between poses. After 5 minutes, NO LATE entries allowed. If there was a previous class, please wait 5 minutes before entering the yoga room.
- Wait until party-time or between standing & floor series to use the restroom. Prepare yourself to not leave the studio until the end of class, otherwise this disrupts other yogis.
- Please honor our wonderful staff, teachers & fellow students. Intently listen to your teacher’s dialogue to get maximum effect from postures & to keep the energy of the room the same.
- We are all here to free our bodies & minds. Save conversation for after class, as we are here to concentrate on ourselves. Whispering before or after class respects the peaceful environment.
- Always practice yoga at your own pace. Wear a happy, smiling face while you are practicing yoga. If you’re grimacing, back off a bit.
- Listen to your body. Hold your postures for the benefit of your neighbors & your own.
- Keep your heart open. Change your negative language to more positive i.e., I can’t to I’ll try! Try this technique & you’ll be shocked at the results.
- STAY ON YOUR MAT until a few minutes after class. Prepare yourself to not leave the studio promptly; otherwise this disrupts your fellow yogis.
- Leave the yoga room as neat & tidy as you found it.
14 DAYS of UNLIMITED CLASSES for $30
Only if you’re local and new to Being Yoga