YOGA CHALLENGE 2016
Are you looking to deepen your practice?
Kick-start or reinvigorate your yoga and meditation practice with the 2016 Yoga Challenge, which is a commitment to practice 30 classes in a 40 day period. Use this challenge as an opportunity to experience the amazing benefits of a daily practice.
The Yoga Challenge has been concluded.
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest Yoga Challenge information.
FOR NEW STUDENTS
Purchase another membership before the first 30 day membership expires.
AUTO - RENEW
Being Yoga is excited to offer three great payment programs that makes it easy to commit to your practice: auto billing! It's easy, convenient, and it will save you money.
Enjoy the benefits of a regular yoga practice for just $99 per month. That's $36 less than our regular monthly unlimited rate! Over the course of a year, you'll save $432–a 26% savings! Plus you'll never have to worry about paying for classes. All payments are made automatically.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
Once you complete the sign-up process, payments will be automatically deducted. The $25 set-up fee applies to start. Join the club. Become one of many Being Yogis that free their body and mind. You'll save money, deepen your practice, and feel better than ever. Good health is a great way to move through the year! Download your form and get started today!
GIVE THE GIFT OF YOGA!
Gift cards are available in any increments. It's a great gift to give as a way to introduce your friends to yoga. For your friends who have never been to the studio, a $30 gift card will get them 1 month of unlimited yoga.
Another option is to buy it on line and have the certificate emailed to the recipient.
New Student Information
- Arrive 15 minutes early to register and advise the teacher of any chronic physical problems, recent surgeries, injuries or pregnancy
- Classes are 90 minutes. Room is heated intentionally, so be prepared to work hard and sweat!
- Women wear work-out wear with footless tights
- Men wear shorts or loose clothing (sweats are not recommended)
- Bring a towel and bottled water Work out with an empty stomach
- If you’ve only taken class once… you haven’t practiced yoga.
Read the New Student Pledge
$30 for 30 days of Unlimited Yoga
Extended to students who are new to the studio OR – $20 drop in rate
New Student Waiver Form
Download and fax the waiver to 650.552.9650
SPECIAL OFFER FOR BUSINESSES
Make your yoga accessible to your employees with our special DISCOUNTED Business Membership.
Join our staff! Being Yoga is looking for students interested in working at the front desk in exchange for unlimited yoga classes.
Minimum requirements for submitting an application are:
- Minimum 6 months commitment to the position / 1 year for the desk
- Knowledge, understanding and willingness to participate and convey Being Yoga's mission and values while on the job (these will be outlined during the interview.)
- Willing to work 3-4 hours per week on a schedule in trade for "unlimited yoga"
Private Yoga and Meditation Lessons Available
- Like an annoying itch that won't go away we all have at least one body part that never seems to heal – an aching back, stiff shoulders, a gravelly knee.
- During a comprehensive private lesson, one of our compassionate instructors will help with posture technique and modifications (when needed) to tailor your own unique needs.
- Whatever your level this one-on-one time will empower you to develop body awareness for a deeper practice.
- Private lessons are beneficial for students new to yoga/meditation or have already been attending classes for a long period of time; who want to further refine the basics.