- Please speak quietly and be mindful of others while in the yoga room.
- Cell phones should be turned off or silenced; keys and other distracting items should be placed in bags or left in the front of the Studio or the locker rooms, so as not to distract others.
- Please use appropriate bins, placed throughout the Studio, for RECYCLING or TRASH.
- Be mindful of yours and others' space, and keep the locker rooms and bathrooms neat and orderly.
- If you are late, please enter the yoga room quietly and mindfully in between postures. After 5 minutes, NO LATE entries allowed.
- If you must leave the class early, please do so between postures and make eye contact with the teacher.
- Return any props used during the class, place rented towels in a laundry bin and hang rented mats on the ballet bar in the yoga room.
- Reservations can be made on the BeingYoga website or through the MindBody app.
- Students without a reservation are still welcome to come to the Studio for a class and will be admitted on a space available basis, so show up early to increase your chances of getting into our most popular classes.
- Reservations will be honored up to 5 minutes prior to the start of a class. After that time, reserved spaces will be given to Students on a first come, first served basis.
- There is a 24 hour cancellation policy, after which the reserved class will still be deducted or a $10 charge will be assessed for Students with unlimited memberships.
- Waitlists are available for classes that are full. Emails will be sent if Students clear the waitlist. Please respond ASAP if Students do not want to attend this class.